By Josh Grimm
About the BookThis truly unique collection is the essential guide to archival research on conservatism, the right wing, and the far right, offering a detailed overview of primary sources in all media. It details documents, film, video, sound recordings, microfilm and microfiche, cartoons, sheet music, newspaper art, and more housed in more than 4500 archives across twenty-two countries. Designed as an indispensable reference work for anyone researching in the field of right-wing politics, this astonishingly detailed account includes:
- collections of personal and institutional papers,
- archives of right-wing periodicals in the Japanese, Romanian, and Russian languages,
- collections of pamphlets, ephemera, vertical files, and press cuttings,
- oral histories,
- library-accessible commercial databases,
- digitized collections and exhibitions,
- archived web sites,
- microfilm and microfiche collections with right-wing material.
The description of each archive contains its physical address and other identifying information, a summary of its contents and highlights, lists of publications and web pages citing the archive, and links to online finding aids. This book will be a crucial guide for anyone conducting primary research in the field.