The French-speaking culture is rich and enchanting. You’ll want to explore the cities, dine on local delicacies and shop at outdoor markets. This clever language guide is packed with the most essential words and phrases you’ll need, and brilliantly organized so you can find it all at a glance. With the French language right at your fingertips, shopping Rue Saint Honoré or historical Provence is much more fun. Interact with locals, order your meals, and find your way around town, all “en français.”
Take "FRENCH a language map"
on your travel adventures and experience “la joie de vivre”
in the French-speaking world!
Now with a new section, “Phone, Mail & Internet,” you’ll have the words for laptop, tablet, SIM card and more. You won't miss a beat sharing your stories online with friends and family. Finding an internet café, free wifi, or an adapter for your mobile devices is so much easier. Make “FRENCHa language map”
your travel companion—take it everywhere you go and all your language needs are covered!
- Hundreds of words and phrases you’ll need most.
- Divided into key categories such as Asking Questions, Dining Out, Meeting People, Shopping, Sightseeing, Transportation and much more.
- Unique snap-open and fold design.
- Pronunciation is easy with simple phonetics.
- Ultra-thin (barely 1/8” thick) and light-weight (under two ounces).
- Laminated for durability.
- Folds up like a map to slip easily into your pocket or bag.
- Full color, original artwork.
- French is an official language in 29 countries. French is also one of the official languages of the United Nations, the European Union and the International Olympics Committee.